Batik fabric from indonesian culture to worldwide. We (Batik Dlidir) is a batik company located in solo city, indonesia. A city closely associated with culture. The city that witnessed the birth of a tradition that until now still sustainable, Batik.
Batik fabric is a pictorial fabric that is specially made by writing or putting ‘ malam ‘ ( wax ) on the fabric. Batik Indonesia, as a whole of technology, related motive and cultural development. This is a craft that has high artistic value. Besides that has been a part of Javanese culture for a long time.
We provide original batik fabric for all people of the world with the best quality. Complete, either with ” tulis ” ( Drawing ) technique or using ” cap ” ( Stamp ). In addition, the price is also affordable because we are Batik fabric manufacturers .
for more information or order, you can whatsapp to:
+62 822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.
The service and information 24 hours nonstop. This we do as our dedication in this job.
Over time, Batik has a very broad meaning. Today batik in everyday life is a work of art that manifests culture. Not stop there, but also can give benefits to the general public ( the meaning of “dlidir” ). Batik can be interpreted high-level art of a solo civilization and its surroundings.
For us, batik does not just draw on fabric. Then put on “malam”, give motif, sell it or UNESCO recognition. But this is a comprehensive series of all thoughts, manpower and long history synergized in producing the best and original works to be enjoyed together. Good for the solo community in particular and also the people of the World in general.
Batik fabric at Batikdlidir
We name our certainly quality product as Batikdlidir. What is Dlidir? In Javanese dlidlir means mengalir (flowing). Therefore, from that name, dlidir, we hope that our product will be salable like the flow of the water. This name is also our prayer. So, it is not only name, but it has strong character in further advance.
As time goes by, Batik has generous meaning for us. Nowadays batik in daily is an art which manifests culture. Batik also give a value to public (read: dlidir). Batik means the high-level of art in Solo and round.
Processing batik is not only draw in the fabric, but it also a comprehensive sequences. The sequences of mind, energy, and a long story. All of the synergized process while making an artistic work. So, all of the people enjoy it.
We sell Batik in three categories. This category based on Batik techniques making. Here the explanation:
1. Written Batik (batik tulis). It made by using canting or written (tulis) technique. It usually use for special affair.
2. Copper plate stamp Batik (batik cap). It made by using copper stamp (cap). This technique has solid color, or it is well-known as tie dye technique.
3. Handprint Batik. This is a technique that use screen media to make pattern in the fabric. The examples of this technique is in making uniforms and sarong (sarung).
For further information and order. :
+62 822 6565 222
(Available on WhatsApp).
Batik fabric sale with low price
Batik fabric sale with low price and original handmade. BatikDlidir selling batik from solo city to all over the world. It is easy for us to make low prices, because it is located in batik producers.
The first, Cap technique ( Stamp ) with the original handmade from Indonesian. With a starting price of US $ 2.50 / yard, you can get quality and handmade batik fabric. Indonesian batik fabric at a cheap price with quality ” wong solo “. Solo batik history can not be separated from the influence of the palace. Cap technique covers tie dye, smoke or color gradation.
Next technique ” canting ” ( Draw, art or tulis ). This is the real batik, a long achievement of wong solo culture. Not just cloth, but a long history of witnesses of world-renowned artwork. If some countries have a stunning relic, then the solo city (Indonesia) has BATIK. An intellectual property depicted or expressed in a cloth. We sell it with prices ranging from US $ 200.00 per piece to Rp US $ 3,200.00 per piece. Or you can order it with your favorite patterns.
The process of making time and difficulty determine the price of a batik. Here’s the price list.
1. Ukel technique, we sell it between US $ 1,000.00 per piece until US $ 3,200.00 per piece.
2. Granit technique, US $ 300.00 per piece – US $ 1,000.00 per piece.
3. Buh technique, US $ 200.00 per piece – US $ 280.00 per piece.
You can contact us via whatsapp for ordering : +62 822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.
100 cotton batik fabric the best quality
We use 100 cotton batik fabric quality choice. Maybe you ask, what is the real cotton ?. Before entering the problem of cotton, it would be better to know about cotton base material ie cotton.
Cotton is a fine fiber that envelops the seeds of several species of Gossypium (commonly called “trees” or cotton plants), ‘bush’ plants originating from the tropics and subtropics. Cotton fiber becomes an important material in the textile industry. The fiber can be spun into yarn and woven into cloth. Textile products of cotton fibers commonly referred to as cotton (yarn or cloth).
Why do we count on 100 percent cotton ?. In accordance with our experience, in addition to absorbing sweat is also not hot. So when you wear it so comfortably.
There are many types of 100 percent cotton in Indonesia. Construction of the yarn that distinguishes between types of one another. In addition, there is also seen from the thickness of the threads of cotton fabric.
For stamp technique, we use the construction of yarn 133 x 72, thickness 40 s. This type of cotton has a quality in the middle – middle. It has been export standard and proven to date.
As for canting or ‘tulis’ techniques we rely on cotton primissima gamelan construction 114 x 96, thickness 40 s. Cotton premium grade produced from our Country, Indonesia.
The choice of cotton This is just a habit of us, you can order the fabric as you wish. Batikdlidir serve quickly and appropriately for all your batik fabric business.
For info or order 100 cotton batik fabric can whatsapp to +62 822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.
Batik fabric manufacturers from solo, Indonesia
Batik fabric manufacturers from Indonesia for All around the world. Batikdlidir is a manufacturer of complete batik cloth start, stamp until handprint. We produce it all with human hands ( Handmade ), not machines. What distinguishes between stamp or tulis with handprint is the formation of patterns and the use of the malam. As for the same work that is using human power.
The benefits you get from making batik fabric in our place, among others:
1. The price of cotton fabric is cheaper with the best quality, because we are in the center location of cotton factory. So the price of batik cloth produced is also cheap ( low price ).
2. Motives are more maintained quality, It has been tested with the use of many years of our customers. In addition, you can choose the motif according to your taste.
3. Unique, because you can combine your own motives. Solo society and jogja have become daily struggling in the field of ‘Batik’.
4. Easy on payment. For reservations we charge Down payment 50% of total production financing. So as to create a relationship of trust between the two sides.
5. Many choices of batik pattern that we provide with the video, if you do not determine their own motives. There are two types of motifs and colors we provide. So you can specify your own directions that you want to order.
For info or reservations, You can whatsapp to +62 822 6565 2222 Mr. Mudzakir.
Handmade batik fabric in Batikdlidir
Maybe you ask, What is a handmade batik fabric ?. Handmade Batik is a batik made by human hands by passing through both time and energy process. For us, handmade is divided into 2 namely cap technique and tulis technique. However, for the solo society in particular consider handmade only refers to the technique canting (‘tulis’).
We produce original handmade products. When making it with canting, Batikdlidir always say “tulis”. Similarly, with the stamp, We will say the stamp ( cap ) technique. This is very important, because appreciating the process is the main goal for us.
For continental america, europe and australian used batik cap. This corresponds to the color of the skin that likes the color gradation, modern and colorful. You can order to us according to your desired motif. Here are the details:
1. Batik cap, tie dye, or smoke: US $ 2.5 / yard.
2. Minimum order 1000 yard.
3. Cotton material uses 133 x 72 primisima construction. This cotton has a size of 40 s yarn.
Where to buy batik?, you can contact us via whatsapp +62 822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.
As for our batik tulis take a price US $ 200.00 per piece to US $ 1,000.00 per piece. By using cotton rags. Duration of work 1 week to 2 months depending on the level of complexity. Every stage of the making process we overview for you.
Batik tulis is a traditional product from us, the people of Indonesia. Products formed by long process. Cultural results created from the Java community to be enjoyed by the entire world community.
Traditional batik fabric the best quality
Traditional batik fabric is synonymous with ‘pakem’ writing technique. For traditional events such as weddings, ordinary people of Java use batik motif ‘pakem’. There are many motifs ‘grip’ ( Pakem ) that remain sustainable until the time of this writing is made. Here are just a few of the many traditional batik fabrics:
1. Sidomukti, used bride. Sido means continuous and mukti means to live well.
2. Truntum, guide. The meaning of parents led the bride into new life. Usually in the form of sarimbit or paired between both parents.
3. Satria Manah, worn by the groom’s guardian when wandering. With hope hopefully the man’s proposal can be received well by the woman. An intelligent meaning that became a habit of wong solo.
4. Cement Rante, used brides guardian when receiving applications.
5. Ceplok Kasatriyan, used as a cloth for ceremonial bridal ceremony. The wearer to look dashing and has a knight nature.
6. Grompol ornament, worn at a wedding ceremony. Grompol means gathering or united. The expectation of the gathering of all things as good as living in harmony.
7. Semen Gendong is worn by the bride and groom after the wedding ceremony in the hope that she can hold baby soon.
You can order to us various motifs above. Good with the easiest making techniques, to the most difficult. Similarly, the fabric, you can choose as needed.
To order whatsapp at +62 822 6565 2222 Mr. Mudzakir.
Wax Batik fabric using canting technique
Wax Batik fabric using canting techniques ( Tulis ) according to your order. The Wax has characteristics like candles. Could be so because “Malam” is a type of wax that is more specific. The specificity is commonly used by the people of Java to make batik.
In addition to wax ( Malam ), the main media of batik is canting. It’s been everyday wong jawa from the past until now with canting. Canting is made of copper with a small hole for ‘malam’ out.
There are 3 canting techniques that are so familiar in solo society.
1. Technique ukel.
Namely canting night semicircle technique. Or like a semi-circular worm with the base giving a wall to cause the above color. This is done repeatedly so that the color is clear and evenly distributed. This technique is also included to create gringsing patterns and such as mosquito repellent. For this technique enter the hardest category price range US $ 500.00 per pcs, size 240 cm x 105 cm .
2. Granite techniques.
Granit is the technique of night casting with the method of the dot outside the pattern If yg in the pattern named pasiran. This technique is quite difficult because of the basis of diffusion from the side of the small canting. The smaller the canting will require a high level of tidiness and patience. For this technique the price range UD $ 300.00 until US $ 350.00 per pcs.
3. Buh Technique.
That is the technique of wax casting evenly in the main pattern and in the tumpal.
For information and ordering batik, You can whatsapp to:
+62 822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.
The best Handmade batik.