Indigo Batik Fabric. Indigo dye is an organic compound with a distinctive blue color (see indigo). Historically, indigo is a natural dye extracted from plants, and this process is very important economically because blue dye was once rare.
The word indigo comes from the Greek ‘indikon’ or in Latin ‘indicum’ which means India or from India, referring to the Greek-Roman indigofera sources. These indigofera plants then spread widely in the tropics, including Indonesia.
Traditional batik is still the best quality and most hunted by batik collectors. This handmade traditional batik has a quality and wealth of motifs. Nothing is superior except in terms of quality. All the beauty of the motives according to their respective tastes. This product became one of the cultural heritage of Indonesia. Batik is very synonymous with Java Island. Although almost in every region in Indonesia there is batik. And every batik has its own trademark.
Traditional batik with classic motifs usually has meaning in each motif. The meaning usually contains prayer or hope. Because of these expectations, the use of batik he wrote will adjust the moment. Traditional batik fabric from solo city, Indonesia. Traditional is the attitude or behavior that comes out naturally. So it is with batik. It has always been a daily life until now.
The Meaning of Sido Asih Batik Motifs
Batik Motif Sido asih is one type of batik palace. The meaning of the name of the batik Sido Asih itself comes from two words in Javanese namely the word “Sido” and the word “Asih”. the word “Sido” can be interpreted as, continuous, and / or sustainable. While the word “compassion” can be interpreted by the dictionary dear. What if combined then, Sidoasih batik is a piece of written batik cloth in the image as a symbol of human beings who will be full of gratitude, reassuring or happy in life in the world and the hereafter.
It will never run out if we want to review the meaning of batik one by one. However, knowing the artistic and philosophical value of batik, batik that we will wear is batik that is wise.
Speaking of traditional batik can not be removed from batik. This type of batik is the most popular. There are several things that differentiate batik with others. Like the existence of canting. This tool is used to write the wax to fabric. Then the wax, This is the material to protect the motif from the coloring process.
You can get traditional Indonesian batik fabric in our place (Batik Dlidir). To order is very easy. You do not need to come to our place. Rather simply contact us at +62 822 6565 2222. And we will serve you gladly. Includes ready to be consulted about batik motif.
Benefits of making Traditional Batik fabric at Batikdlidir.
The benefits you get from making batik cloth in our place, among others:.
1. The price of cotton cloth is cheaper. Why it can ?, Because we are at the center location of the cotton factory.
2. Motives are more maintained quality. Already tested with years of usage from our customers. Tested from cotton and also durable. In addition, you can make the motif according to your own desired.
3. Unique, because you can combine your own motives. Solo citizens has become a daily struggle in the field of batik industries. So the business of combining has become our daily life.
4. Easy in payment of batik fabric. For reservations we demand DP (Down Payment) 50% of total production cost. So as to create a relationship of trust between the both sides.
5. We provide the whole production process. Presentation can be through pictures or video. It’s as if you were looking directly at your order live
For info or reservations can whatsapp to 0822 6565 2222 Mr. Mudzakir.