History of batik fabric Indonesia for quilting in Hungary. In the past, Batik design was limited. There is only one Batik design that is Batik Tulis. Then, Batik developed. There are many designers made a new Batik model. It is to fulfill the market demand. So, they presented Batik Cap (stamp) and also Batik Printing. Yet, those kinds of Batik have many differences.
First, it is different in making process. Batik Tulis made traditionally while others made by machine. Then, the pattern has no rules or absolute. While Batik Tulis did. Because each pattern should have the philosophy.
Batik is one of the most highly developed art forms of Indonesia’s rich cultural heritage. In 2009, UNESCO (The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) . History of batik fabric Indonesia for quilting in Hungary recommended Indonesian batik as a Masterpiece of Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity. Since then, the country celebrates the National Batik Day (also known as National Batik Day) annually on October 2. On this day, Indonesians would wear batik in the honor of this ancient tradition.
The craftsmen did not allow to break the rule. Once they do that, the philosophy will change. It is very important. So, the craftsmen have to do that very carefully. If you want to see many Batik designs, you can come to our store, Batik Dlidir.
Batik fabric at Batikdlidir
We name our certainly quality product as Batikdlidir. What is Dlidir? In Javanese dlidlir means mengalir (flowing). Therefore, from that name, dlidir, we hope that our product will be salable like the flow of the water. This name is also our prayer. So, it is not only name, but it has strong character in further advance.
As time goes by, Batik has generous meaning for us. Nowadays batik in daily is an art which manifests culture. Batik also give a value to public (read: dlidir). Batik means the high-level of art in Solo and round.
Processing batik is not only draw in the fabric, but it also a comprehensive sequences. The sequences of mind, energy, and a long story. All of the synergized process while making an artistic work. So, all of the people enjoy it.
We sell Batik in three categories. This category based on Batik techniques making. Here the explanation:
1. Written Batik (batik tulis). It made by using canting or written (tulis) technique. It usually use for special affair.
2. Copper plate stamp Batik (batik cap). It made by using copper stamp (cap). This technique has solid color, or it is well-known as tie dye technique.
3. Handprint Batik. This is a technique that use screen media to make pattern in the fabric. The examples of this technique is in making clothing and sarong (sarung).
For further information and order. :
+62 822 6565 2222
(Available on WhatsApp).
Benefit Batik fabric for quilting at Batikdlidir
The benefits you get from making batik fabric for quilting in our place, among others:.
1. The price of cotton fabric is cheaper. Why it can ?, Because we are at the center location of the cotton factory and Batik solo.
2. Motives or pattern are more maintained quality. Already tested with years of usage from our customers. Tested from cotton and also durable. In addition, you can make the motif according to your own desired.
3. Unique, because you can combine your own motives. Solo citizens has become a daily struggle in the field of batik industries. So the business of combining has become our daily life.
4. Easy in payment of batik fabric. You can get free of our sample pattern or colour ways. After For reservations we demand DP (Down Payment) 50% of total production cost. So as to create a relationship of trust between the both sides.
5. We provide the whole production process. Presentation can be through pictures or video. It’s as if you were looking directly at your order live.
For info or reservations can whatsapp to +62822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.