Traditional Indonesian batik fabric are still the prima donna and are hunted by collectors of written batik. This handmade batik has a quality and wealth of motifs. There is nothing superior between one written batik and the other. apart in terms of quality. All the beauty motifs according to their respective tastes.
An example is the Solo Batik has a characteristic black color Sogan. As for the Java region, they like happy colors. Solo Batik cloth with classic motifs usually has meaning in each of its motifs. This meaning usually contains prayer other than hope. Because of these expectations, the use of batik he wrote will adjust the moment.
Traditional Indonesian Batik fabric. Now the use of batik is not too concerned about grip. Because batik is usually used everyday. Such as for office clothes, formal clothes, dresses, etc. Our Dlidir Batik has many handmade batik motifs that you can use as your best clothing. One of them is the following:
The Meanings of Ungker Tembok Motives at Batik Dlidir
The meaning of the wall ungker batik motif. This ungker motif is composed of a collection of motifs that form a neat unity. Composed of rice and clove motifs which are agricultural products. The word “tembok” which means the entire background of batik cloth is given a full motif.
We name our certainly quality product as Batikdlidir. What is Dlidir? In Javanese dlidlir means mengalir (flowing). Therefore, from that name, dlidir, we hope that our product will be salable like the flow of the water. This name is also our prayer. So, it is not only name, but it has strong character in further advance.
As time goes by, Batik has generous meaning for us. Nowadays batik in daily is an art which manifests culture. Batik also give a value to public (read: dlidir). Batik means the high-level of art in Solo and round.
Traditional Indonesian batik fabric. Processing batik is not only draw in the fabric, but it also a comprehensive sequences. The sequences of mind, energy, and a long story. All of the synergized process while making an artistic work. So, all of the people enjoy it.
We sell Batik in three categories. This category based on Batik techniques making. Here the explanation:
1. Written Batik (batik tulis). It made by using canting or written (tulis) technique. It usually use for special affair.
2. Copper plate stamp Batik (batik cap). It made by using copper stamp (cap). This technique has solid color, or it is well-known as tie dye technique.
3. Handprint Batik. This is a technique that use screen media to make pattern in the fabric. The examples of this technique is in making clothing and sarong (sarung).
For further information and order. :
+62 822 6565 2222
(Available on WhatsApp).
Benefit Batik fabric at Batikdlidir
The benefits you get from making batik fabric for quilting in our place, among others:.
1. The price of cotton fabric is cheaper. Why it can ?, Because we are at the center location of the cotton factory and Batik solo.
2. Motives or pattern are more maintained quality. Already tested with years of usage from our customers. Tested from cotton and also durable. In addition, you can make the motif according to your own desired.
3. Unique, because you can combine your own motives. Solo citizens has become a daily struggle in the field of batik industries. So the business of combining has become our daily life.
4. Easy in payment of batik fabric. You can get free of our sample pattern or colour ways. After For reservations we demand DP (Down Payment) 50% of total production cost. So as to create a relationship of trust between the both sides.
5. We provide the whole production process. Presentation can be through pictures or video. It’s as if you were looking directly at your order live.
For info or reservations can whatsapp to +62822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.
Here are some ways of making batik at Batikdlidir :