Batik fabric blue with amazing color. Blue is one of the three additive primary colors besides red and green. Blue is also a type of color between cyan and indigo. The color blue is one of the colors that is often found. The blue color is closely related to the ocean and space, so the meaning of the color blue is often associated with open space, freedom, intuition, imagination, expansion, inspiration and sensitivity. The blue color also symbolizes depth, trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, destiny, heaven and intelligence.
Batik fabric for quilting the best quality at Batikdlidir. we provide the fabric by customized design or motive with so many color ways from our client. Use 100% cotton with a good quality control.
We sell Batik in three categories
This category based on Batik techniques making. Here the explanation:
1. Written Batik (batik tulis). It made by using canting or written (tulis) technique. It usually use for special affair.
2. Copper plate stamp Batik (batik cap). It made by using copper stamp (cap). This technique has solid color, or it is well-known as tie dye technique.
3. Handprint Batik. This is a technique that use screen media to make pattern in the fabric. The examples of this technique is in making clothing and sarong (sarung)
In the batik-making process, the wax that creates the design sinks into the fabric. As a result, both sides of the fabric show a clear image after dyeing, and it is often hard to tell a difference between the right and wrong side of the fabric. When both sides are virtually identical, I choose the side on which the design is clearer with less fuzzy edges as the right side. When the colors vary from side to side, I choose the side that better suits my project as the right side. Occasionally, a batik will show a definite right and wrong side. Batik look-alikes often have a definite right and wrong side.
Batik fabric at Batikdlidir
We name our certainly quality product as Batikdlidir. What is Dlidir? In Javanese dlidlir means mengalir (flowing). Therefore, from that name, dlidir, we hope that our product will be salable like the flow of the water. This name is also our prayer. So, it is not only name, but it has strong character in further advance.
Batik cap smoke
As time goes by, Batik has generous meaning for us. Nowadays batik in daily is an art which manifests culture. Batik also give a value to public (read: dlidir). Batik means the high-level of art in Solo and round.
Processing batik is not only draw in the fabric, but it also a comprehensive sequences. The sequences of mind, energy, and a long story. All of the synergized process while making an artistic work. So, all of the people enjoy it.
You can order with motive stamp price start from 2.5 USD. Our MOQ (minimal order quantity) for export 5000 yards. We can help for the shipping araound the world. Usually with forwarder company such as VANGUARD, MSA, or INDONANSHIN. But, our cliet can choose the shipping company that they can trust. We help can arrange it for them. And the cost from SOLO to SEMARANG TANJUNG EMAS PORT, Indonesia is FREE from us.
Benefit making Batik in Batik Dlidir
The benefits you get from making batik cloth in our place, among others:.
1. The price of cotton cloth is cheaper. Why it can ?, Because we are at the center location of the cotton factory.
2. Motives are more maintained quality. Already tested with years of usage from our customers. Tested from cotton and also durable. In addition, you can make the motif according to your own desired.
3. Unique, because you can combine your own motives. Solo citizens has become a daily struggle in the field of batik industries. So the business of combining has become our daily life.
4. Easy in payment of batik fabric. For reservations we demand DP (Down Payment) 50% of total production cost. So as to create a relationship of trust between the both sides.
5. We provide the whole production process. Presentation can be through pictures or video. It’s as if you were looking directly at your order live.
For info or reservations can whatsapp to +62822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.