Batik fabric from Indonesia. Batik is two things that can not be separated. Since it was designated as a Humanitarian Heritage for Oral and Non-Buddhist Culture by UNESCO on October 2, 2009, the popularity of batik has increased. Batik is increasingly being used as formal wear. The impression of batik is no longer old-fashioned, but more elegant and classy.
Originally batik was created using white cloth made of cotton (cloth). As the changing times of the process of making batik cloth can also use cotton, silk, rayon, polyester, and other synthetic materials.
The dyeing process is generally begun by using young colors, then the dyeing process is older to obtain a darker fabric color motif. After a number of times of dyeing batik cloth, the batik cloth is dipped in a chemical solution to dissolve the wax.
Solo Batik Fabric is a place where you can look for quality batik cloth. Nowadays people are already adept at integrating batik for fashion. Not only among the elderly, but also young people and millennials are quite common to consider batik as a fashion and trendy fashion style. Because batik is suitable for use in almost all events. From formal events such as weddings to parties. In terms of the types of batik and batik motifs that are very rich, it makes it easy for us to choose batik in accordance with the existing events.
Batik fabric Indonesian
Batik fabric at Batikdlidir
We name our certainly quality product as Batikdlidir. What is Dlidir? In Javanese dlidlir means mengalir (flowing). Therefore, from that name, dlidir, we hope that our product will be salable like the flow of the water. This name is also our prayer. So, it is not only name, but it has strong character in further advance.
As time goes by, Batik has generous meaning for us. Nowadays batik in daily is an art which manifests culture. Batik also give a value to public (read: dlidir). Batik means the high-level of art in Solo and round.
Processing batik is not only draw in the fabric, but it also a comprehensive sequences. The sequences of mind, energy, and a long story. All of the synergized process while making an artistic work. So, all of the people enjoy it.
We sell Batik in three categories. This category based on Batik techniques making. Here the explanation:
1. Written Batik (batik tulis). It made by using canting or written (tulis) technique. It usually use for special affair.
2. Copper plate stamp Batik (batik cap). It made by using copper stamp (cap). This technique has solid color, or it is well-known as tie dye technique.
3. Handprint Batik. This is a technique that use screen media to make pattern in the fabric. The examples of this technique is in making clothing and sarong (sarung).
For further information and order. :
+62 822 6565 2222
(Available on WhatsApp).
Batik fabric for quilting at Batikdlidir using stamp method. You can get a batik fabric price of US $ 2.50 per yard. Here are the details we offer you:
1. You order at least 500 yards. Each stamp or motif has a long tie dye color of at least 50 yards. So within 500 yards you are entitled to have 10 colors.
2. Cotton material uses 133 x 72 primisima construction. This cotton has a size of 40 s yarn. For solo city residents, the construction usually called poplin or barcolin. This materials is cotton 100 percent.
3. We provide 24 hour service. This service is our dedication. So you can feel comfortable at all times.
For more information, You can whatsapp to +62 822 6565 2222 Mr. Mudzakir.