Batik fabric India the best quality. Indian culture is full of syncretism, and cultural pluralism. This culture continues to absorb the customs, traditions and thoughts of the colonizers, and immigrants while continuing to maintain established traditions, and to spread Indian culture to other places in Asia.
Indians really value traditional family values.
Traditional attire varies according to region in India. The colors and styles of traditional clothing depend on various factors, especially the climate. Attached cloths are popular clothing styles in India. Women wear clothes called saris, and men wear clothes called dhoti or lungi. We also provide a variety of bright batik according to your taste.
Batik Fabric with low price and 100% cotton original. We give you a price of US $ 2.50 per yard. Besides, the convenience and security of transacting become our priority. Hope can be established business relationships that benefit both sides.
Batik fabric at Batikdlidir
We name our certainly quality product as Batikdlidir. What is Dlidir? In Javanese dlidlir means mengalir (flowing). Therefore, from that name, dlidir, we hope that our product will be salable like the flow of the water. This name is also our prayer. So, it is not only name, but it has strong character in further advance.
Batik fabric at Batikdlidir sale. As time goes by, Batik has generous meaning for us. Nowadays batik in daily is an art which manifests culture. Batik also give a value to public (read: dlidir). Batik means the high-level of art in Solo and round.
Processing batik is not only draw in the fabric, but it also a comprehensive sequences. The sequences of mind, energy, and a long story. All of the synergized process while making an artistic work. So, all of the people enjoy it.
We sell Batik in three categories. This category based on Batik techniques making. Here the explanation:
1. Written Batik (batik tulis). It made by using canting or written (tulis) technique. It usually use for special affair.
2. Copper plate stamp Batik (batik cap). It made by using copper stamp (cap). This technique has solid color, or it is well-known as tie dye technique.
3. Handprint Batik. This is a technique that use screen media to make pattern in the fabric. The examples of this technique is in making clothing and sarong (sarung).
Benefits of making Batik fabric wholesale at Batikdlidir
The benefits you get from making batik cloth in our place, among others:.
1. The price of cotton cloth is cheaper. Why it can ?, Because we are at the center location of the cotton factory.
2. Motives are more maintained quality. Already tested with years of usage from our customers. Tested from cotton and also durable. In addition, you can make the motif according to your own desired.
3. Unique, because you can combine your own motives. Solo citizens has become a daily struggle in the field of batik industries. So the business of combining has become our daily life.
4. Easy in payment of batik fabric. For reservations we demand DP (Down Payment) 50% of total production cost. So as to create a relationship of trust between the both sides.
5. We provide the whole production process. Presentation can be through pictures or video. It’s as if you were looking directly at your order live.
we also provide batik fabric for quilting. For info or reservations can whatsapp to +62822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.