The culture and traditions inherited from the ancestors, if preserved until now this will certainly become a unique tradition, as we find in many parts of Indonesia including Bali, cultural heritage or heritage of the past, one of which is batik. Batik fabric in Bali. Something very interesting to know, not only for tourists, but also for local residents.
Batik fabric in Bali. Bali is the belle of the island which is well known throughout the world. The tourism industry is centered in South Bali and several other areas. The main tourist sites are Kuta and Ubud. Besides being famous for its natural beauty, its main beaches, Bali is also famous for its unique and interesting arts and culture.
Batik is an illustrated cloth that is made using wax which is incised using a canting. In Javanese ambhatik has its own meaning which is a combination of the word amba which means width and point which means to make a point, so that it develops into batik which means connecting the dots into certain images on a wide or wide fabric.
Batik Bali For Sarong And Also Quilt Patterns at Batikdlidir. For sarong wholesale with low price and 100% cotton original. We give you a price of US $ 2.50 per yard. Besides, the convenience and security of transacting become our priority.
Batik Bali Wholesale
Batikdlidir’s Wholesale sells the original handmade batik fabric with the various traditional batik patterns. For you, the sarong wholesaler grab the special price in our shop/company immediately. We will give our best services and the reasonable price.
We sell Batik in three categories. This category based on Batik techniques making. Here the explanation:
1. Written Batik (batik tulis). It made by using canting or written (tulis) technique. It usually use for special affair.
2. Copper plate stamp Batik (batik cap). It made by using copper stamp (cap). This technique has solid color, or it is well-known as tie dye technique.
3. Handprint Batik. This is a technique that use screen media to make pattern in the fabric. The examples of this technique is in making clothing and sarong (sarung).
Choose from over more than +100 gorgeous batik fabrics. You’ll love working with these gorgeous 100% cotton fabrics, perfect for quilts and quilt backing, clothing, bedding, draperies, tablecloths, home dec, and more. Batik fabrics are either a wash or layer of dyes. Patterns are achieved by dipping a stamp in hot wax, stamping the fabric, then dying. This step is often repeated to produce an intricate mix of color and pattern. No two are exactly alike. A true art, captured in fabric. 100% cotton.
The benefits you get from making batik cloth in our place, among others:
1. The price of cotton cloth is cheaper. Why it can ?, Because we are at the center location of the cotton factory.
2. Motives are more maintained quality. Already tested with years of usage from our customers. Tested from cotton and also durable. In addition, you can make the motif according to your own desired.
3. Unique, because you can combine your own motives. Solo citizens has become a daily struggle in the field of batik industries. So the business of combining has become our daily life.
4. Easy in payment of batik fabric. For reservations we demand DP (Down Payment) 50% of total production cost. So as to create a relationship of trust between the both sides.
5. We provide the whole production process. Presentation can be through pictures or video. It’s as if you were looking directly at your order live.
we also provide batik fabric for quilting. For info or reservations can whatsapp to +62822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.
Indonesia fabric batik