How is batik fabric made in Laos? Batik is a craft that has high artistic value and has become part of Indonesian culture. In the past batik was one of the livelihoods that existed in people’s lives. The variety of batik patterns and colors is influenced by a number of outside influences, such as Yogyakarta and Surakarta batik as the center of Javanese batik inspired by the life of the palace.
On October 2, 2009 UNESCO established Indonesian batik as a Humanitarian Heritage for Oral and Non-Buddhist Culture (Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity). This is a very proud thing for the people of Indonesia, because there is already recognition from the international world that batik is one of the original Indonesian cultures.
Since industrialization and globalization, which introduced automation techniques, new types of batik have emerged known as printed or printed batik while traditional batik produced by handwriting using canting and wax is called batik.
How is batik fabric made in Laos? This category based on Batik techniques making. Here the explanation.
1. Written Batik (batik tulis). It made by using canting or written (tulis) technique. It usually use for special affair.
2. Copper plate stamp Batik (batik cap). It made by using copper stamp (cap). This technique has solid color, or it is well-known as tie dye technique.
3. Handprint Batik. This is a technique that use screen media to make pattern in the fabric. The examples of this technique is in making clothing and sarong (sarung).
For further information and order. :
+62 822 6565 2222
(Available on WhatsApp).
Batik fabric at Batikdlidir
We name our certainly quality product as Batikdlidir. What is Dlidir? In Javanese dlidlir means mengalir (flowing). Therefore, from that name, dlidir, we hope that our product will be salable like the flow of the water. This name is also our prayer. So, it is not only name, but it has strong character in further advance.
As time goes by, Batik has generous meaning for us. Nowadays batik in daily is an art which manifests culture. Batik also give a value to public (read: dlidir). Batik means the high-level of art in Solo and round.
How is batik fabric made in Laos? Processing batik is not only draw in the fabric, but it also a comprehensive sequences. The sequences of mind, energy, and a long story. All of the synergized process while making an artistic work. So, all of the people enjoy it.
Batik fabric for quilting at Batikdlidir using stamp method. You can get a batik fabric price of US $ 2.50 per yard. Here are the details we offer you:
1. You order at least 500 yards. Each stamp or motif has a long tie dye color of at least 50 yards. So within 500 yards you are entitled to have 10 colors.
2. Cotton material uses 133 x 72 primisima construction. This cotton has a size of 40 s yarn. For solo city residents, the construction usually called poplin or barcolin. This materials is cotton 100 percent.
3. We provide 24 hour service. This service is our dedication. So you can feel comfortable at all times.
Benefit Batik fabric for quilting at Batikdlidir
The benefits you get from making batik fabric for quilting in our place, among others:.
1. The price of cotton fabric is cheaper. Why it can ?, Because we are at the center location of the cotton factory and Batik solo.
2. Motives or pattern are more maintained quality. Already tested with years of usage from our customers. Tested from cotton and also durable. In addition, you can make the motif according to your own desired.
3. Unique, because you can combine your own motives. Solo citizens has become a daily struggle in the field of batik industries. So the business of combining has become our daily life.
4. Easy in payment of batik fabric. You can get free of our sample pattern or colour ways. After For reservations we demand DP (Down Payment) 50% of total production cost. So as to create a relationship of trust between the both sides.
5. We provide the whole production process. Presentation can be through pictures or video. It’s as if you were looking directly at your order live.
For info or reservations can whatsapp to +62822 6565 2222 Mr Mudzakir.